Android/Forwarding messages from my website e-mail
kspark8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello!

I have accurately made the server updates to my three Verizon accounts on my Android phone.

My problem is the one e-mail address I have which is connected to my website domain, and which I forward to my (Outlook and) Android e-mail.  The new settings do not "take".  I have configured my Outlook on my PC properly and that works fine.  Attempting to duplicate that input on my phone does not work.  My e-mail host is GoDaddy and is just a simple dotcom address which I have always forwarded to my Verizon Outlook and Android mailboxes with no problem.

Original settings were formatted as pop.secureserver.net and smtpout.secureserver.net.  These secureserver settings still work properly in Outlook, but not on my Android phone.  Can anyone offer any suggestions or point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much!
KP/kspark8

0 Likes
Re: Android/Forwarding messages from my website e-mail
Snn5
Legend

I know that in my Gmail app I have added my Gmail and Microsoft accounts to that same Gmail apps list of accounts for which allows me to read other accounts within Gmail.  I am able to read my MS and Gmail from separated profile icons in the Gmail app.  The setup was automatic and I only had to make sure that IMAP/POP3 was enabled in my Microsoft account settings.

0 Likes