Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,121 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Adjust gallery picture for homescreen wallpaper
phicks1951

I have a picture of my grandchildren that I want to use as my homescreen wallpaper on my s9. I know how to do that, but my grandson gets cut out of the picture on my screen. How do I adjust the size of the picture to make it fit as wallpaper on my homescreen. I never had this problem with my s4. It was very easy to adjust a picture to fit. Sometimes I wish I had kept my s4. Please give me step by step instructions. I really appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Re: Adjust gallery picture for homescreen wallpaper
bearone21
Legend

email the pic to yourself with  smaller resolution, save...select for whichever svcreen!!

Re: Adjust gallery picture for homescreen wallpaper
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using my camera for cool screensavers and such. We're happy to guide you through how to change your picture size going forward. The camera on the Samsung S9 has settings that need to be adjusted before taking the picture/video. Here are the steps:

1. With your Galaxy S9 powered on get to the preview screen.
  2. In the camera app, locate the picture size from the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Tap on the picture size settings icon then select your preferred camera picture size from the options provided.

You would need to readjust the camera settings and take another photo. We hope this helps. 

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes