4G LTE Turns off to 3G or 1x in 4G coverage area
henryh52

I get good signal most of the time when it comes to calls. But I noticed sometimes I have been to places. Where 4GLTE has coverage is 3G or 1x. I don't know if it's the phone or the service. Sometimes when it's displaying 3g or 1x the phone gets hot as well. Trying to Log on to Instagram or FB or any other thing will say has no connection or will keep on trying to connect.

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Turns off to 3G or 1x in 4G coverage area
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The phone might be getting hot because your network is set to Global so it's searching for 4G instead of being content on 3G.

Is it always the same area you experience the problems? For instance, always at the same grocery store etc.

0 Likes
henryh52

You were right did help with with the phone being hot. The 4G works. But sometimes like i said places where it is 4G will be 3G out of no where. still with good amount of bars. In some places like example a restaurant or stores. I sometimes little to no internet connection. But will go a few blocks and have connection again. I don't know maybe the services doesn't reach inside some places or might be the phone not sure.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Getting service indoors is always harder than outdoors.

0 Likes