150 rebate for switching
lee2378

i justed switch from us cellular to Verizon told that I be getting 150 for each line for switching.well I got one of the 3.was told by Verizon that the new galaxy s20 series is not included in switching and getting the rebate for switching. if would have known this never would have got the s20 ultra and s20 plus. the sale man at Verizon didn't even know that you didn't get it for the s20's. then to make it better was told my first bill wouldn't be more than 500 come out to find out it was 600  was told my activation fees would be the same as if I did it online at 20 dollars per divece get my bill and I have 180 in activation fees so becarful they will do anything to get you to switch even lie. so know I am fudgeed out of 300 dollar in rebate which was going to use to pay my bill with us cellular  but to late to go back now 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 150 rebate for switching
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lee2378,

We don't want you having regrets having made the switch to us. Help is here. Let's take this one step at a time. What steps were you advised to take to earn the $150 per line? Were your rebates submitted? If so, how?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
lee2378

the sells man did it in Verizon store for me.called him and he said there was no restrictions on his end but your rebate center rejected it cause they said that the galaxy s20's weren't covered i I got 2 of them.it said I was getting 150 for each line i switched which was 3 line i switched from us cellular.then to top it all off online it said 20 dollar for activation per line said something to salesman about that and he said that he can do that but I am being charged 160 in activation fees instead of 80 so my first bill is damaged near 600 told him I couldn't afford that 

0 Likes
lee2378

Sad when you reply to there message and nothing i am going to check into switching back to us cellular   sad that Verizon has getting so bad in customer service  all there about is the money

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be happy to assist you any way we can with this issue. I will send a Private Note in a moment, so I can continue to assist you. ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes
lee2378

It was March 15th tried to reply to your message but couldn't even get it to let me 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you to feel that way, lee2378. In order for us to best help, we would need you to send a Private Note. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
mjohn5115
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the exact way to get the Rebate issue resolved completely  IF the promo WAS LEGIT  ThE RESUTION WOULDNT BE A SECRET THUS NEED TO BE SHARHED  PRIVATELY.   How to resolve utilizing the 150 promo the activation process is completely  no use AT ALL so please don't refer me to ANY OF THE SOURCES THAT CAME WITH THAT CARD. PLEASE. I WANT THE MONEY APPLIED TO  MY VERIZION BILL.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We just want to point you in the right direction for assistance mjohn5115. Were you able to contact Wirecard?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Rottenservice
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a scam and Verizon is a nightmare!!!  I have spent at least 15 hours on the phone with the biggest group of liars that I have ever dealt with.  They either tell me that everything is taken care of or I happen to get disconnected and have to start over again.  My rebate for four lines went from $1200 to $900 to $600 and now two of my $150 switcher rebates are don't qualify?  This is the worst company that I have ever seen.  Absolute ripoff.