samsung note 7
steelspine
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to Middletown Verizon store to get loaner phone and was told none available and that I should just use the note 7 because its a third part charger that is causing the fires, I talked to Samsung and they said no its not, its a short in battery, I have been to store 4 times no luck just a different person telling me a different lie. gave up and called the CEO and they transferred me to a great tech that told me the truth and was amazed at the lies I had been fed. she said my new phone is on its way thanks to Lashone you rock that was the most professional customer care I have ever had.

0 Likes
Re: samsung note 7
danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

We’re disappointed to hear you had such trouble getting your device replaced in store, steelpine. We glad to learn you were able to get a new device shipped out to you. We appreciate your positive feedback. Was there anything else we can assist you with today?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: samsung note 7
steelspine
Enthusiast - Level 2

a honest answer from the store employees at Middletown ohio would have been the main thing but to be told to use a phone that the company is telling you is unsafe is just wrong in so many ways.the store employees should be warned to stop this practice before someone is hurt. i will not be going back to that store ever again.

0 Likes