note 7 replacement
TAH318

I have a serious question . I'm going to exchange my note 7 for the iPhone 7 plus. the iPhone is on back order until 11/30. what am I to do in the meantime ?  Verizon wants me to power down my phone and return it but won't give me a spare phone until I receive my new one.

0 Likes
Re: note 7 replacement
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

TAH318, having a device you'll have no worries about is paramount. We want to ensure you have a device you can use in the meantime. If you do not have a previous VZW device that you can use and you purchased your Note7 through our direct channel, we can process a device order in interim (brand new as we do not provide loaners) until the back ordered device of your choice is received. This can be done by contacting us at 800-922-0204. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the brand new device received in interim remains in good working condition with no liquid/physical damage present until you can send it back to us once your preferred device is received.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: note 7 replacement
MRJones33
Enthusiast - Level 3

EbonyR_vzw - I don't know if what you say is accurate or not, but this would appear to be the first helpful post that I have seen on this forum about what to do since phones are not available in stores right now.

0 Likes