note 10 plus wont update
Goku6574

So long story short i switched to verizon i came from sprint and brought my phone with. since then i have not gotten updates on my note 10 plus SM-n975u is my model number. and i have february 1 2020 security patch. if i click the system update under settings it shows nothing and the verizon upgrade assisnant tool says my current firmware verison is not supported to update firmware. is this a bi product of switching carriers and bringing your own phone u get no updates? or is there something i need to do before i switched to verizon i did verify thru sprint that my phone had indeed been unlocked.

any help would be appreciated in this manner.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: note 10 plus wont update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goku6574, we are here for you to help with your new services. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
ziddo1982

Hi there, was this issue resolved? My note 10+ 5G has the same issue. We have reset and installed new firmware, but still have the same issue. I can't even download or check for updates on my galaxy watch that is connected to the phone.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have reliable service. Please send us a Private Note, so that we may assist. 

*Jesse

0 Likes