messageing+ does not sync with clipboard, the original messaging app that did sync with my clipboard
Lightstorm

Messaging +  does not sync with clipboard and I can't seem to find or download the original  messaging app that did sync with my clipboard

Please help or fix the problem 

0 Likes
Re: messageing+ does not sync with clipboard, the original messaging app that did sync with my clipboard
Lightstorm

I cannot find the original messaging app on my tab or play store either !

Help

0 Likes
Re: messageing+ does not sync with clipboard, the original messaging app that did sync with my clipboard
Tidbits
Legend

Tab doesn't have one by default.

0 Likes
cchamp77
Contributor - Level 1

If you hold down the microphone on keyboard a few seconds the clip board will be one of the options to choose from.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can use what is needed on your device. What happens when you push down on the screen?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Lightstorm

The clipboard shows up but when I go to add something that's in the clipboard to Messaging Plus it won't transfer  I have no problem accessing the clipboard but what's in the clipboard when I wish to add it to messaging it won't go into it this happens on my phone Galaxy 4 and tab Samsung 4

Stay Healthy, Loving and Enlightened

On Fri, 4 Mar, 2016 at 1:31 AM, cchamp77<forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

messageing+  does not sync with clipboard, the original  messaging app that did sync with my clipboard

created by cchamp77 in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - View the full discussion

If you hold down the microphone on keyboard a few seconds the clip board will be one of the options to choose from.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes