SERBAR80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 links from emails not working

0 Likes
Re: links from emails not working on note 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SERBAR80,

Emails are a crucial part of daily communication for many people. We definitely want to make sure we take all steps to correct this issue for you.

Can you provide more details please? Are you receiving links that are not work, or are links you are sending not working? What exactly is occurring when you try to use the links? Are you experiencing issues with Internet in other areas on your device?

These additional details will help us locate a solution for you.

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SERBAR80, I would certainly be wondering why all links are disabled on my email, so your inquiry is certainly understandable. Please provide me more insight on what email application you are using. Does this occur on other email platforms? Please power up your device in Safe Mode. This disables all third-party apps to determine if it is the reason to why the issue is persisting. Here are the steps: http://spr.ly/6587Dikfv Please keep us updated on the results.

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

from a pop/imap account or webmail??

0 Likes