Bigdog44
Enthusiast - Level 2

how come kids mode wont work

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: kids mode on note 3 not working
Bigdog44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found the kids mode apk online installed it now it works just fine https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23487008491963295

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MrW1zard
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Bidgod44,

Welcome to the forums!

You asked: "How come kids mode wont work"

First, kids mode is not a feature that comes preinstalled on the  Note 3 device. It can however, be installed via the Google Play Store. Have you attempted to download and install it from there?

Also, keep an eye out for the newest update (not sure about timeframe). It should include a host of new features for the Note 3 device. I do hope you continue to discover new ways to enjoy your awesome device on Verizon Wireless!

douggydoug
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kids mode installer is included on the Note 3 with the latest update of 4.4.4 software.  I have just spoken to customer service and they do not know why we are unable to download the installation files.  When attempting to download you will see a message stating "Connecting to server", followed by a message "Currently unable to download.  Please try again later.".  VZW has opened a ticket with Samsung for me to find out why this is happening.  It is not a phone issue, it is a server issue on Samsung's side.

Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

Kids mode isn't ready on Samsungs end of it As the same for Knox security..I contacted Samsung a few days ago being I got the update through Kies kinda wondering why it isn't? They've had months to work on 4.4.4. Yet deliver an update that's incomplete. I would also.like to add you might want to check and see if the DT Ignite app is in verizons version of this update and DISABLE IT!!!! As this is Malware that Verizon has added and it allows the installation of 3rd party applications without the consumers approval..

sudheer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kids mode is not working for me. When i try to download- it is showing an alert messgae saying "Currently unable to download." I chat with Samsung technician and he dont have any clue on that and gave me Google Play App Link (Kids Mode) that was not by samsung and he said both are same.

neiceeknox
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeap since the update 4.4.4 kids mode  does not  work. Stupid updates u think they would get thing's right before doing updates.

0 Likes
zombie1069

Having same problem.  Can't install kids mode and no Knox to be found.  Was looking forward to trying them out.

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

Knox will not be available for Verizon customers I was told by Samsung that they have opted to use their own security (STUPID) and as far as kids mode I've tried everything it's on Samsung. They've had 209 days to work on 4.4.4 you would think they could deliver a full update.

0 Likes
Bigdog44
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone  at Samsung  know when they might have this problem fixed

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told to go into a Samsung experience center and have the update reflashed onto my phone I got the update via Kies and the one they want to flash is the same on my phone so I didn't do it bc it wouldn't of fixed anything gotta feeling we won't be seeing kids mode until 5.0 I would contact Samsung bc it has nothing to do with Verizon I believe.

0 Likes