as anyone purchsed the special back for the galaxy note edge to allow wireless charging ? my is not working corectly, it keeps connecting and disconecting every 5 sec. help please
Truthseeker1now_

has anyone purchased the special back for the galaxy note edge to allow wireless charging ? my is not working corectly, it keeps connecting and disconecting every 5 sec. help please

0 Likes
Re: as anyone purchsed the special back for the galaxy note edge to allow wireless charging ? my is not working corectly, it keeps connecting and disconecting every 5 sec. help please
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Truthseeker1now!,

Sorry to hear about trouble using the wireless charging system you've got. I'll be happy to go over some things to try. We really want you to enjoy those special accessories you've invested in. Have you removed the cover and checked to make sure nothing is interfering with the contacts between the cover and the phone itself? No debris or anything like that has gotten into the contacts? A second thing to try depending on your wireless charging pad, is setting the phone on the pad at different angles. There are some pads that will only charge if the phone is laying in specific directions on the pad.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes