Worst customer service I have ever experienced...
mbmartinez2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

This Note 7 deboccle is unbelievable. I have been lied to, in every phone call I have made to Verizon, over the last two weeks. I have been transferred numerous times in each phone call. I am put on hold for 30 minutes at a time. I am currently on hold for the 3rd time in the past hour. The last two reps I couldn't even understand. They are not answering my questions, they are just putting me on hold.

I researched other carriers in my area and none of them have good phone reception in my area. So, therefore I am stuck with verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service I have ever experienced...
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I regret to learn of any poor experience, whether it be a billing question or a device recall. I don't want you to feel like you're stuck with Verizon Wireless, I want you to be happy with your device and your service.

We'd be happy to answer your questions, and, I promise, you won't be put on hold here! What questions do you have, that haven't been answered? We have a whole group of posters here that are more than willing to help you, including myself.

We await your reply, and are eager to help you.

Thanks so much,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes