Re: Will Verizon allow previous Note 7 users trade in early to get a Note 8?
RACBRO3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Guys, all you need to do is contact executive relations if you are still getting the run around from the [Removed] CSR's! Executive relations is handling this wonderfully and I now have my new Note 8.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

CK10
Enthusiast - Level 3

RACBRO3 - Can you share who you contacted and what your deal was (as they vary).  Some people are getting their phone paid off but then have to pay retail for the Note (Not a Great Deal).  Others are getting 25% (or half of the last 12 months) paid off and getting the 1/2 off Note deal (A little better deal).

Can you tell us your deal and who you contacted?

TY

emoorman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't believe how poorly Samsung/vzw is handling this situation.We were forced to turn in the phone we wanted two times, then we had to settle for a device that we don't even want. Most of us owe between 300 and 500 dollars on the phone, and forcing us to pay that much out of pocket just to be able to trade it in for the device that we obviously want is poor business and taking advantage of loyal customers. Then presenting the "deal" of offering us $460 over 24 months is insult to injury, considering the fact that we just paid $300-$500 out of pocket.

A great solution for this would be as follows.

For Note 7 owners that had to finance a replacement device, allow us to turn that device in (assuming it's in good condition), thus eliminating the balance, and allowing us to get the note for 30/month.

Stop being so money hungry and do right by your customers.