Re: Wifi calling notification
Kianda81017
Enthusiast - Level 2

Danielle,

The software version I currently have is N95OUSQU4CRF3 & when I check to see if there is another version, it's states I'm up to date.  Also, I have no issues with activating HD calling. It is currently active and set to voice & data. I also followed the steps provided by Jennifer as far as clearing the data 1st, then force stop the app and still no success.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are having problems activating the WiFi Calling service. It is critical that we get this service running since your signal at home is non-existente and we want you to be able to use your phone. To make sure we are on the same page and offer the best resolution, tell us more, what is the make/model of the phone you are trying to activate WiFi Calling on?

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CliveGN4, glad to hear that your inquiry was handled accordingly and you are up and running! Aside from addressing your Wi-Fi calling notification problem, do you have any other questions for me today?

Akane_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BrandyC33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue in my note 9 after the PIE software update. I have reset my network settings, I have tried to disable it and all to no avail. What else can I do to keep this annoying popup out of my notifications. 

Zip code is 37128

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, have you tried to reset your device to default settings or run in Airplane mode? If not, please try this and let us know if it corrects the issue. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
BDBoyce

Same problem on Note 9.zip is 33625.

0 Likes
BrandyC33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have reset my phone, I have reset the network settings, I have enabled everything I can think of in regards to wifi calling but nothing fixes it. 

Airplane mode turns off everything on my phone, so using my phone for work this just cannot happen. 

I just switched to Verizon and it's not been pleasant, I'm beginning to think this was a mistake. I ordered my phone online and the price per month is different than what I pay when my bill comes in. My signal isn't the best in Nashville. What do I need to do to correct the wifi issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I would recommend resetting your network settings. Here is a link on how to do so: http://spr.ly/6606E5kHE;

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
BrandyC33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have reset my network settings several time, it has not resolved the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BrandyC33; we understand how frustrating it is to keep receiving Wi-Fi notifications, we'll get this resolved. You have the option to hide the notification but not totally disable it. This was an added feature with the new software update. In order to hide the Wi-Fi notification (pull down notification panel, tap Wi-Fi calling), simply long press the Wi-Fi calling notification and access notification details; adjust the notification to importance and change it to low. Does this provide clarity?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes