Why isn't my voice mail working?
khenders
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently when I've tried to use my voice mail icon I get the following error message:

Unable to verify subscription status. Please try again later ... OK

I have a Samsung G-4

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I tap the Voice mail Icon I get the following error message: Unable to verify subscription status. Please try again later ... OK
khenders
Enthusiast - Level 2

I turned on Mobile Data and my Voice Mail icon worked right away. One click and all is well. 

Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I tap the Voice mail Icon I get the following error message: Unable to verify subscription status. Please try again later ... OK
acsanna

Same problem with my voicemail

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Basic non-visual voicemail or Visual Voicemail? The voicemail app icon is for the Visual Voicemail system either the basic or premium version. If you just use the basic non-visual voicemail, you don't use the application. You access voicemail through your dialer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Trina71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Make sure you have a good connection and have mobile data on as it needs that in order to work.

0 Likes
khenders
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting - it worked for over a year and suddenly just stopped. I only have basic voicemail - but you get used to checking it a certain way and when it changes without notice one tends to question it.

Thank you!

0 Likes
acsanna

That is my problem, too. The bottom line that the visual voicemail is no longer available for us users of Galaxy s 4 mini, that what I learned from Verizon wireless store sales people. The wbsite chat person did not know about it, what is also interesting.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
khenders
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks - to save battery power at some point in the past I may have turned off mobile data. I'll turn that on right away. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

acsanna, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. Are you connected to Wi-Fi when you have tihs issue of accessing visual voice mail on your device? Are you able to access the Internet on your phone with no issues?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
khenders
Enthusiast - Level 2

I turned on Mobile Data and my Voice Mail icon worked right away. One click and all is well. 

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Moosetube

Im having the same issue when I downgraded my phone to a galaxy s 3 mini 

0 Likes