Why can't I send pictures or bitmoji on the new update
SUPERTEACHER4

I can't send pictures or my bitmojis now with the new update on my Samsung note 5

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I send pictures or bitmoji on the new update
radkha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Attaching Bitmoji has apparently been fixed in the latest 6.4.4 version which is now available on the Play store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Three updates have been pushed to the Verizon Messages app the past few days and there are numerous issues being reported.  You can review them here if you're interested:

Verizon Messages

You may want to disable the app and use the stock text app until things are straightened out. 

0 Likes
reatta80

The stock app I have on my Note 4, defaults to my gallery when I try to choose an image to attach to my messages. Maybe there's another app I can use in the meantime.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reatta80,
The Bitmoji app can get messages across that standard text just can do at times. I can relate to why it’s important to you. There has been another update since last week. Have you updated the to the latest version?
KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
radkha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Attaching Bitmoji has apparently been fixed in the latest 6.4.4 version which is now available on the Play store.

0 Likes