Why can't I see emojis in text messages sent from a Blackberry?
tiny3667

My husband has a Blackberry Classic and everyone he texts can see all his emojis, everyone but me. Everyone I text can see all my emojis, even my husband. Why can't I see his???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and I cannot see emojis from a blackberry classic
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Emojis are unique to each OS and mobile device.  If he is sending you emojis that your phone does not understand then you likely need to download an addon or an application with those emoji files included.  For example if you send someone a "<3" it might show up like a heart or a little turd.  It all depends on what that user has loaded on their phone for that specific character combination.

Often times there are keyboard apps that include special emoji bundles.  Once you get on the same level as your husbands BBC you will be good to go.  However it might be easier for him to update his emojis then for you to downgrade back to his level.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and I cannot see emojis from a blackberry classic
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is he using Message+ to text or a third party app? Are you also using Message+? Is the app up to date?

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Emojis are unique to each OS and mobile device.  If he is sending you emojis that your phone does not understand then you likely need to download an addon or an application with those emoji files included.  For example if you send someone a "<3" it might show up like a heart or a little turd.  It all depends on what that user has loaded on their phone for that specific character combination.

Often times there are keyboard apps that include special emoji bundles.  Once you get on the same level as your husbands BBC you will be good to go.  However it might be easier for him to update his emojis then for you to downgrade back to his level.

0 Likes