Re: Deleted emails are reappearing
rrdinfla

You must have misunderstood my reply. I did not try K-9. There is no reason to since my email works fine on my other GS4. Also back 40 already told you it did not solve his problem. This is not an email client issue. It is either a Verizon or Samsung issue. I would think it important to know whether other Android users report the same problem with Verizon. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
FinalTouch68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have FIXED IT.

Try this and see if this helps to all that are having this issue.

1. Delete your email account on your phone.

2. Add your email as a IMAP Account.

This will fix it. And if it don't I'm sorry you will have to contact your web server or email provider.

0 Likes
3Droid4sAndCounting

your solution is absolutely unnecessary and onerous, there is only one way to "fix" this problem.

pick an email or a group of emails to delete then delete them. before you do anything else look at the bottom of the screen and you will see an opportunity toast to undo what you just did. wait for that toast to disappear it will take a full 15 seconds which is a really long time for a toast to stay there but that's how long it will stay there. once the toast has disappeared you can then go about your business and have no fear of those emails ever showing back up in the inbox. they will of course be in your trash folder for up to 30 days or maybe a little longer it has never been exactly 30 days anyway when I trash folder is ostensibly automatically deleted an email that is older than 30 days. but as long as you wait for the toast to disappear, those deleted emails will not come back and see inbox

0 Likes