Re: Deleted emails are reappearing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear that its been resolved! Let us know if the issue persists, we are here to help Neelsmom!

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
abjvs

By my problem has not been resolved. My deleted emails keep returning as

new. The last instruction from Verizonwireless was to go into Outlook on my

PC and under email tools/seeting click the box that says delete emails from

server (instead of saving them on server for so many days setting). I also

found the same setting on my Galaxy Note 3 phone. I've done both but the

emails keep returning.

0 Likes
jd3741
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens on my POP email account to POP is the only one giving me trouble.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi abjvs,

No way! That is generally a very good fix. Let's get to the bottom of this. You said that when you delete them from the server they are still appearing on your phone as new. Do they also appear on your pc as new? Have you check the settings on your phone to make sure everything is set up correctly? Have you tried deleting and readding the account? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

0 Likes
abjvs

I spoke to soon, they have stopped coming back. Server must have needed to clear out the back log.  However my preferred setup would be to delete them from my phone only and leave a copy on the server. Could do that with my BlackBerry no problem. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Cleaner007

My Note 3 is doing the same thing. I have a business email on it and they keep reappearing. This did not happen on my Razor, HTC, or Blackberry. This is not happening on other family members phones. Just on the Note 3.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for the clarification, jd3741.
Does this still happen after you have removed the email http://vz.to/1kM77Xd and readded it http://vz.to/1jPrTHn?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Abjvs,

Whew! I am so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.  Are you deleting the emails in groups without opening them on the phone? This might also cause the emails to return back to the phone per the server believes that you have not read the email. I would recommend to open the email then delete the email from the phone.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying Cleaner007. Have you attempted to remove and readd your email account? Are you using any third party messaging options? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Rschoeff

Hi, I just bought a Samsung Note 3 a couple of weeks ago and I am experiencing this issue. It seemed to go away for a weeks or so and now its back. Is there a resolution to the issue yet?

0 Likes