When will the Note 7 be available for Preorder/Sale again?
CHAWAL7
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will the Note 7 be available for Preorder/Sale again?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to  Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"When will Verizon start to sell the Note7 again?

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016, Samsung's new Note7 will be available. Initial quantities may be limited."

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the revised phones are available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

CHAWAL7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay, thanks for the [Removed] reply.  Any plans in play with dates?

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to  Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"When will Verizon start to sell the Note7 again?

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016, Samsung's new Note7 will be available. Initial quantities may be limited."

gatorsrise7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just read something on android authority that says that the Note 7 will not be back on sale in the US until October 21st. Its possible that the people who already have it will have the chance to get a replacement on 9/21 but for the rest of us who wanted to buy it, looks like we have to wait awhile.

0 Likes
Someone2212
Enthusiast - Level 2

The cpsc wants these phones replaced.  You can't have conflict of interest by allowing selling devices to new customers for profit while recalled devices are just [Removed].  New sales are NOT supposed to resume till October.  Restock is supposed to be for recalls only.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lonestar614
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, apparently, Verizon is also selling the replacement phones, see here:

Verizon, Sprint start selling new Galaxy Note 7 as recall continues | Android Central

and here:

Samsung Galaxy Note7 | Verizon Wireless

Hmm, I thought they would have stock for SALE in October and that these were for the recall......

0 Likes
Sprottn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Shouldn't Verizon take care of exchanging the recalled phones before selling them again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want to put your mind at ease about the Note 7 recall, Sprottn. I apologize for any inconvenience. To clarify, if you purchased the original Note 7 through us we will be happy to help exchange it for you at any of our corporate store locations. I know some stores may not have enough stock due to its popularity, but we can still order you a revised Note 7 through our warehouse if needed. If for any reason you’re having difficulty with this please let us know. We want to ensure this process is easy and smooth for you.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes