When will preorders ship out? I ordered my Note 7 right before the recall...
BOYSRUS_

Has anyone had their new Note 7's shipped?  I was thinking that since I ordered almost a month ago, my phone would be one of the first to be shipped out in this new batch.  However, the status of my order still says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later."  Is this going to change any time soon?  Or am I going to have to wait another few weeks until Verizon notices?

0 Likes
Re: When will preorders ship out? I ordered my Note 7 right before the recall...
sztheday2006
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would definitely call customer service. I ordered my original Note 7 online on the 21st of August and it shipped the same day and it was a hard to find Blue one. The voluntary exchange announcement by Samsung was on Sept 2nd so I would definitely call as it seems as if the order should have been completed prior to the announcement and Verizon stopping all sales at that time.

0 Likes
Re: When will preorders ship out? I ordered my Note 7 right before the recall...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to be without your new Note 7. We're you given an expected shipping date? Would you like to go over your account?

RobertH_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes