Re: When will Andriod 5.1.1 be released for the Galaxy Note 4?
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't understand what you wrote. This isn't about Samsung, but Verizon.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Of course not because you are blinded. Get Samsung higher up to say they completed it and gave it to Samsung and it passed all the testing. Then you guys would have a point. Until then all your complaints are purely speculation. Get the facts and concrete evidence. A low level phone rep isn't evidence.

0 Likes
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Furthermore this is about taking care of your customers. Verizon did not do that with the Note 3 which is unforgivable. They made boatloads of money on us while providing no phone service. Once again their flagship phone is having problems and they are lagging behind 2 major carriers now. Finally, Verizon knows these issues exist and do nothing but deny it. This subject has been written about extensively as has been their lag time. Don't tell people to use their brains as we pay thousands of dollars a year and deserve better. T Mobile? Who cares, I pay for Verizon and their biggest competition just beat them again.

Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

You cite the same argument everytime about a low level rep. We know for a fact that Sprint and AT&T have in fact pushed out 5.1.1 to their Note 4's. It is on their customers phones. Keep defending the indefensible. SMH.

Tidbits
Legend

Do you even read?

Is it on your phone? No

Do you have proof Samsung finished it and passed testing? No. Being on another device on another carrier isn't proof. There's a reason why they have different model numbers. No low level rep from Samsung will have the proof you need.

If you had it then you would have a case, but no one is willing to try and get it because it would tear their whole belief system down and they'd lose their perceived leverage.

0 Likes
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Believe what you want. The record speaks for itself and it is awful, and well documented. You might want to look up the track record of Sprint which at one time was a great company until they took their customers for granted. Verizon is doing the same. They've been trying to claw their way back ever since. And for the record, I don't talk to low level people at Samsung, I talk directly to very high level Verizon folks I personally know. I'm out of this stupid conversation.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I very well know Sprints history. This is completely different between what Sprint has done. Has NOTHING to do with customers. It has more to do with poor business planning and failed mergers and purchases, but I digress. I was a sprint customer for a very very long time. The company I currently worked for had long standing contracts with them as well.

If you had the proof there are 2 things you could do.

1. If they are in fact finished you can force Verizon to push the update via block C rules.

Or

2. Hound Samsung to put more resources and actually support their products better instead of taking their time.

Of course that'll be too much leg work for you.

0 Likes
cchamp77
Contributor - Level 1

I read that the LG G3 on verizon is getting 5.1.1 update this week so note 4 could be soon too!!

0 Likes