Re: When are you shipping me my replacement Note 7?  That's where I purchased it, That's where I expect a replacement.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Print or show on the phone the official statement about the recall on the Verizon Wireless website and politely present that document to the rep that questions your ability to return or exchange the phone pointing out the return policy regarding the Note 7. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Recall

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: When are you shipping me my replacement Note 7? That's where I purchased it, That's where I expect a replacement.
sturner888
Enthusiast - Level 2

The primary reason I ordered online is because I'm disabled, and it's quite difficult for me to go Anywhere. . .  After a week plus of being told by Verizon that my ONLY option was to exchange at a store, I finally had some luck yesterday!

After some polite persistence, and striking out with the first 2 reps I spoke with, the third time was the charm! Not only did Valerie have my replacement and return packaging shipped Yesterday, she Also went ahead and credited the sales tax and first payment from the original purchase! I'm just happy that I finally reached someone who was willing to make the effort to do some digging and make it happen. Her company, through their poor planning, should've Never put her in the position where that was even necessary! I'm also glad I'll have both phones at hand, so I can transfer my data/settings at my leisure, in the comfort of my recliner, versus being rushed in a crowded store. Looking forward to the new phone, which is scheduled to be delivered by 11am tomorrow (Thursday).

WooHoo! Although it was a frustrating process. . . Patience and Persistence Paid Off!

Re: When are you shipping me my replacement Note 7? That's where I purchased it, That's where I expect a replacement.
CYNTHO91
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to the Verizon in "Lake Worth Texas" (FORT WORTH)  TWO separate occasions and was told by TWO separate people that note to worry, that they won't blow up And that everyone is keeping them.    Probably lazy and didnt want to do the paper work for the exchange.   That store has very bad customer service.   I ended up going to the "City View" store today and had a pleasant time.  The guy i dealt with was great, but the manager was not very honest! 

tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

Calling out ppl "lazy" or "not very honest" was not too nice in such a public forum with their store listed.

Please be aware your judgemental wordings and pay a little respect for the folks trying to do their job there IMHO.

0 Likes
JOYMAR3

I did get a new note 7 shippet to me after almost 5 hours between being on hold and on the phone. I had to pay taxes on the new one and was told i would recieve instructions on returing my old phone. The rason I orddered online in the first place was because i live 1 1/2 hours away from a store. This has been such an inconvenience!!!  I'm not a very costumer right now and have been a costumer for years and never been so dissatisfied!

0 Likes