What is in the update SM-N900V_NJ6 to _NK1 that I just received?
jbal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got this update today but can't locate any information about what is in it.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is in the update SM-N900V_NJ6 to _NK1 that I just received?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
MrSwampy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know too since when I try to open the PDF that has the info, it gives me a "Bad Report 400" error.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
YayNote
Enthusiast - Level 3

This changelog is laughable. They couldn't even remove the fixes for NJ6? This looks identical to the one for NC4 and NJ6. Whoever writes these should have to take a drug test..

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just back from the Verizon store here in Brigham city utah the rep told me that the software comes from google to Samsung to Verizon then to the customer.  I think Verizon should not do anything  to the software  aka no bloatware they have enough money  going in there pockets  the should just focus on haveing happy customers  and expanding there network  and make the phone better wiyh there network. Yes I know they are doing this 24/7 but I think they need to focus on better things besides making money  I just want a good internet and phone experience   this gose for Samsung as well same boat  im realy annoyed with these bad updates ( Verizon / Samsung ) I feel like. I need to be reimbursed for my time to troubles started out with the samsung fascinate and galaxy s3 to the note 3if you guys look on the history samsung fascinate and software you will see what I'm talking about   need better developers if verizon and Samsung would learn that they wouldn't make you some more moneyI fell back to the people that don't report problemswith their service and phone and just give up right off the bat  very sad good thing I have my phone unlocked and I can go to straighttalk tmobile or AT&T 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update. I seem to fix the google voice to text    I had to unstall the update to the app and it seems to have fixed that particular problem

0 Likes
rsinob

Should not have taken update.  Update locks boot loader and adds more Verizon crap ware.  More useless programs to use up data and memory. More bloatware killing your battery and using up data. That is why I will be done with Verizon when plan is up. 

0 Likes
YayNote
Enthusiast - Level 3

I reset shortly after. No issues after reset. Bootloader has been locked

since this phones release anyway

0 Likes