Weak Signal
rlovelace1976

A while ago, I suddenly couldn't get more than 1/2 to 1 1/2 bars at home or work. I can't make a phone call because the person on the other end cannot hear me--it cuts out. I know other people this has happened to. I used to have a great signal. I am in the 87401 area.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak Signal
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rlovelace1976

I have a Galaxy Note 4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlovelace1976, it's vital to have a strong signal when you need it. There are no reported issues for that zip code. Prior to this happening, were there any changes such as new apps or a software update? Do you know any other Verizon Wireless customers experiencing signal issues?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MBRO0913

I have this same issue. Can you check the following zip codes for me? 70058, 70056, & 70005?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MBRO0913, we always want to have you covered with the best service, especially when it comes to calls. We are here to help you with that issue. 

Looking over all those zip codes, there are no reported issues with our network there. We are not seeing that other customers are reporting the same experience for those areas either. 

When did you first notice this issue? Is the problem happening just when indoors or do you have the same problem when outside? 

Also, when you experience that problem, do you lose service? Do you personally know of someone else with Verizon service that has the same issue as you do?

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes