WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE LASTEST MAY UPDATE??
ladybriann
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE LATEST UPDATE??  Ever since the May update for the Samsung Note 3 I've been having issues with my phone!  Battery charge does not hold, it charges slow and then drains VERY fast.  I can't even make it through the day without charging. Today it went from 100% to 37% in a few hours just sitting on my desk!  Also, having camera issues,  I snap a picture and it takes so long to process that it doesn't take the picture I was aiming at but a blurred image of the area around my focal point!  Also, since the update I keep getting the message "touch wiz has stopped" when I press the navi key.  Are this issues being corrected?  Is Samsung or Verizon fixing these issues.  When will the next update come out?  The only suggestion I'm hearing is to reset the phone, but I'd lose settings, apps, etc. That is NOT a solution!!  I'm very frustrated, and angry.  This phone is way too expensive to have to deal with these issues!

0 Likes
Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE LASTEST MAY UPDATE??
Mambolm

I have had similar issues, especially with the camera and radio connectivity. I am dropping calls all the time now, EXTREMELY FRUSTATING! Stopped by a brick & mortar VZ store last week and they said "We are aware of the problems and there is a new update coming out next week!" Well, it's the end of "next week" and I haven't seen anything yet! VZ has to get its act together quick or I'm switching providers!!

0 Likes
Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE LASTEST MAY UPDATE??
shaggy7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Duplicate Post See: Re: KitKat Update Issues

<<Moderator Note: Please link to posted answers instead of making several identical posts.>>

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes