Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g is a scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

With any of the devices that are 5G capable, updates will be released so the true potential of the device and 5G speeds will be available. You can view upcoming updates for devices by clicking here: http://spr.ly/6608GARSs

0 Likes
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

Stop with the run around. You know that the page you directed me to has no information about the galaxy note 10 plus 5g. verizon has to do something for us who purchased this premium device. 

kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

It is a terrible situation that in these most difficult times we have a company trying to do everything not to deliver what the device is supposed to do. The company advertised it as 5g where is the 5g?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, kayleeates! How may we help you? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to make sure our customers are able to take advantage of our latest technology, DocMurdock. Technology is always changing, and we work towards improving our services day by day. The device you have has a different configuration compared to newer devices as our 5G Nationwide technology was not released in 2019. We do offer options, and we see we are currently speaking with you through a Private Note. If you have additional questions, we can continue our conversation through there. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

You can help me by giving me a realistic solution. I purchased a premium device that has an outdated X50 that does not deliver a 5g experience. Do not give me the run around give me a solution. 

kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

There are only two supposed differences between the note 10 plus and the note 10 plus 5g they are price and 5g , that being said why would any sane person pay extra to get a  device that does not deliver a 5g experience. verizon do what is right and find the note 10 plus 5g owners a real solution. We are aware of the coverage area and the software updates available to other devices that allow them to experience 5g.

kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

The galaxy note 20 ultra is a comparable priced device. That would meet all the 5g compatibility requirements. 

Stephanieisabel92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon advertised 5g ready. When consumers purchased device we knew there was no 5g then. The issue here is that verizon advertise the 5g ready for when 5g became available.  Feeling scammed. Tricked into paying more for device vzw claimed would work. 

bgendo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Smells like a class action lawsuit. This is garbage!! At a minimum I'd like the difference refunded I paid for the 5G option. Cut the technology is always evolving garbage. You sold 5g phones under false pretenses.