Verizon, give us a timeline for 5.1.1 for Note 4
nedjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't want to hear reasons. I don't want to hear from anyone on this thread besides Verizon. I want a date. Give us some idea of when to expect the update or I am switching carriers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, give us a timeline for 5.1.1 for Note 4
Snn5
Legend

5.1.1?  When 6.0 is already coming out?

0 Likes
free_popcorn
Contributor - Level 1

I know you're only wanting to hear from Verizon, but they will not provide a timeline...only provide a link that will announce the update is now available, but I came across the link below, and also read somewhere the Verizon Samsung Core Prime (I think that's what its called) is receiving the 5.1.1 update now. I know the link below is not a guarantee, but maybe a sign we will receive it sooner than later? 

Galaxy Note 4 Android update rolling out this week - Tech Gadget Central

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here is the information on the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone you were referring to. http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/10/04/samsung-updates-verizons-galaxy-core-prime-from-android-4-4-...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tidbits
Legend

T-Mobile version doesn't have it... however they did say it is going straight to 6.0. Will probably be it's last update it'll ever see

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

A lot of phones are skipping 5.1.1 and straight to 6.  (LG G series)

0 Likes
Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

If Verizon does that we wont see anything for a year or two....

0 Likes