Verizon Out of Note7 Stock
_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

Just got off the phone with Verizon after trying to find out why I never received my replacement Note7 that was supposed to have been shipped on 9/23 (ordered 9/22).  This was the 3rd person I had spoken with in 2 days, but finally he was able to tell me they were sold out & out of inventory, and the new shipping date for the black version is now Oct 5th, and Oct 12th for the blue version. 

Why could they have not posted a revised date on my order status or sent me a notice?  Poor service, especially when I made a point to be available all day yesterday to sign for it on the expected delivery date.  Very inconsiderate & poor service.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Out of Note7 Stock
robind_vzw
Verizon Employee

_BrianZ,

We always want to make sure we set the proper expectation as to when you should expect your Note 7. I am sorry to hear this was not the case for you. Please know that we are working diligently to have the replacement devices out to you as quickly as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
robind_vzw
Verizon Employee

_BrianZ,

We always want to make sure we set the proper expectation as to when you should expect your Note 7. I am sorry to hear this was not the case for you. Please know that we are working diligently to have the replacement devices out to you as quickly as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

I wanted my son to go to a local corporate store to do his exchange figuring they could just do an even swap and we wouldn't have to be bothered shipping phones back and forth, but they were sold out immediately. It would have been nice if Verizon followed AT&Ts lead and gave priority to those customers involved in the recall. Instead Verizon was selling the phone to anybody and everybody and we are the ones inconvenienced 

stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

Dbeak, it is troubling to hear about your experience during this recall and we appreciate your patience. I assure you we want nothing more than to make this exchange process as simple as possible.

Exchanges are being processed at our corporate store locations Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless We also have the ability to place an order through our social media, chat Contact Us | Verizon Wireless  and customer care (1800 922 0204) channels. Please reach back out to us with any other questions or concerns you may have.

0 Likes