Unhappy for buy 1 get 1 note8 deal
SDM1111

I have confirmed several time with local verizon representative for buy 1 get get 1 free note8 deal.

I have paid off for the 1st note8, but I am paying for the 2nd note8 every month.

It becomes near 1 yr for paying for the 2nd note8.

Whenever I call customer service, or visit local representive, they says that I am should not pay for the 2nd phone as I have opened new 2lines when I got 2 note8.

How should I refund for the 2nd note8.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unhappy for buy 1 get 1 note8 deal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SDM1111, we would never want you to be charged for something you are not supposed to. What BOGO promotion did you take advantage of, and when? Did you trade-in a device?   EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Unhappy for buy 1 get 1 note8 deal
SDM1111

Hi,

It's not trade-in a device, it was buy 1 get 1 free promotion.

I opened 3 new lines on June 16, 2018, and needed new 2 devices.

I have waited this promotion period to visit this store, and I double checked with local representative at Verizon, located in 280 N Milwaukee St, Boise, ID 83704 ,for the buy 1 get 1 free promotion.

The representative told me that I will be refuned 2nd Note8 after a few biling cycles, and he recommanded paying off 1st Note8. So, I did as I trusted him as a Verizon representative.

When I visited the store again, he was not seen anymore and other representative called somewhere, and she said that i will be refuned for the 2nd Note8.

I am still paying every month $40.

I want to stop paying $40 each month, and refund for the money that were already paid for the 2nd Note8.

I want to keep using 3 verizon lines.

I believe that the local representative did not represent the Verizon.

Verizon would not want to make customers dissatisfied.

Thanks.

0 Likes