Re: *UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pretty cool!

Mine has not yet shipped, I'm hoping soon though.

0 Likes
Re: *UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
BenGRN

Mine also shipped today from a 11/29 order.  should be delivered by Wednesday eve.

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm hoping I get mine tomorrow, considering its in MD and I'm in NC.

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

So they are shipping from MD? I must have missed out having mine ship today 😞 It's 8:30pm Eastern and my has not shipped... Maybe tomorrow....

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still no shipping for me, just pending  *pout* Smiley Sad

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's ok, I think the only reason I was chosen was because I live within a few hours of the distribution center. To hold you guys over, that's if of course I get it tomorrow, I'll do an unboxing.

0 Likes
xgerardz

I ordered on 11/27, live only 3-4 hours away from MD and I'm getting this. Smiley Sad I don't understand why it's saying the order is being boxed and then it's saying ships when available and pending order validation??walmartorder.png

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine says the same thing. I only care that it says the status is shipping, that has to mean it's almost out the door 🙂

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you order a non-white version? Mine is shipping, and white. Apparently, they ship the minority first. That's nice of them, I guess. Mine will be here today. When free shipping turns into overnight shipping:D

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I ordered the gray one, not the white one. Mine still saying 'shipping'

0 Likes