*UPDATE: Finally got shipped* I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure if I made a mistake by ordering through walmart, but I received an email saying that they dont have stock for the demand yet and to wait. I just want to know if anyone was actually able to talk to someone and make sense of this. Im not sure if Id be willing to cancel the order, but I do need a phone. Also, I would like some insight from people who have gotten preorder phones from walmart before, and what your experiences were, thanks!

EDIT: to my surprise, the device actually shipped. Though, looking back at it, they didn't have the greatest communication. I hope everybody got their tracking numbers, have fun!

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
wooties
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup. I ordered. I haven't heard of any shipments from Walmart yet. However, I'm not going to stress out about it until next week passes without a phone being delivered. We're saving a hundred bucks, after all.

I don't have any XP in Walmart phone sales though.

PS: Thank you Mods, for removing the Troll.

Re: I ordered the 'Galaxy Note 2' on walmart wireless, is anybody else in the same boat as I?
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, 100$ is a nice reward, but their customer service sucks. I'm pretty sure they have no idea about what they're talking about:/ It took me an hour to connect to someone for the IM Chat. If you get any shipping info or any update PLEASE post back here so I dont feel as hopeless.

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat. It's Friday, still no word yet from Walmart Wireless.

0 Likes
ThisOrThtat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just received the following:

RE: Walmart Wireless Order: xxxxxxxx

Dear xxxx xxxxxx,

Thanks for shopping with Walmart Wireless!

Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3.  Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour.   We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

Thank you very much for shopping with us.  We value your business and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Walmart Wireless

0 Likes
droid666

Got the same msg. At least they are keeping us updated. Can't beat that $100 GC!!!

0 Likes
BenGRN

Don't forget that you also get a pass on sales tax.  Here in CA, it is an extra 10% charged on the original non-subsidized price of $650-700.  That's $65-70 savings over activation in the store, plus the savings of the gift card totals 299-100=199 compared to $369 from the store here in LA.  Saving $170 is worth waiting a week as far as I'm concerned, but I have a Galaxy S3 already with Verizon, so I'm not missing out in the meantime.  Good luck getting your phone quickly guys.

0 Likes
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

I figure since we're already a month 'late' with the note, a week won't make much difference; it's definitely worth saving $100 over,  but I'm going to be hitting F5 a lot, starting Monday morning........

0 Likes
Christiebunny
Enthusiast - Level 3

well....   it's Monday morning, no change yet.... 

...at least it'll give me something to distract from an otherwise painfully long day

0 Likes
greasysock
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope this makes your day better:) cause it sure did to mine. After one week and a few days, it's happening. Capture.PNG

0 Likes