This is becoming a joke..
creepyrumrunner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Went to two different stores this morning and called a third. First one told me they didn't know anything about the 21st date that was sent to everybody. I showed her their own website and text message. She responded with "that doesn't mean anything".

Second store told me that they are supposed to be getting shipments in today and to try calling later.

The third one had some angry hag answering the phone. When I asked her about the replacements, she said they weren't sure when they were getting any. When I advised her that the official recall said they would have them by the 21st, she says "Yeah, but there's no guarantee of that. You're just going to have to wait."

This is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. I was not offered a loaner phone by any of the 3 locations and my business relies on having a phone. I advised that woman that I have recorded this conversation and if anything happens during this time, her refusal to assist with an official recall will be used. She hung up on me. 5 lines and over 10 years with Verizon and this is how I am being treated. T-Mobile will be my next stop.

0 Likes
Re: This is becoming a joke..
Huggyjd28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing here. I just got home from a local verizon store. I heard about the recall on my note 7. I went in and ask if i could exchange for another phone. As soon as i told the little snot nosed employee i had a note 7 he blew me off. Im 55 years old. I dont have time for this nonsense. Verizon, you have lost a long time customer. I will not go into another store and deal with youngsters that act like im waisting their time.

CYNTHO91
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've called 10+ stores today and they all say the exact same thing, " we don't anything about when we will have the replacements.   this is all Verizon!!!!!!  

0 Likes
bbrown450
Enthusiast - Level 2

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT ????

0 Likes