Re: The battery dies when it shows plenty of life left. How can I fix this?
Yachtman193

Yes updayed. Also note 4. Have done everything to save bat power. Very dissapointing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be sure you have all the power that you need. Let's take a closer look. I have sent you a Private Message so we can begin.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The battery dies when it shows plenty of life left.  How can I fix this?
wt4433

Is Verizon Wireless Customer Support recommending a new battery?  I received the phone in November of 2014.   

0 Likes
Re: The battery dies when it shows plenty of life left.  How can I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wt4433, we want you to have options to choose from when getting a battery. Let’s look more into this. Please run the mobile diagnostic on the phone through the My Verizon app. My Verizon Mobile app>Support>Run Device Health Check. Let us know what you find.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

This is most likely a battery issue. I had the same problem with mine. It would should down, when the battery was between 50-25%.  Once I went through the hassle of all the trouble shooting, the battery was replaced, and the problem went away.

0 Likes