Terrible Customer Service
mrmeyou

Went into a Verizon Wireless Store to ask how should I go about exchanging my Note 7 for a new Note 7 as a result of the battery issue. You would have thought I asked a forbidden question with how rude and abrasive the Verizon associate or whatever his title was became. When I raised my concern another one of the Verizon employees apologized and we began to have a decent conversation. that's when the original employee stated to the 2nd employee that he did not need him to apologize on his behalf. Next Steps????????????

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer Service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What do you mean "next steps"?

0 Likes
mrmeyou

Next steps as far as escalating my complaint. The behavior exhibited was totally unacceptable. To also have another employee apologize only to be told not to apologize for him again totally unacceptable.

• Corporate Office- Check
  • Social Media - Check
  • Samsung - Check
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrmeyou, we understand your concern and are saddened to hear about the experience you had. Here at Verizon, we strive to ensure every customer encounter is as positive as possible. What location did you visit? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Put yourself in the other persons shoes and realize someone easily could have a bad day especially given the fact that this phone issue is being blown out of proportion.

0 Likes