Re: Service issues with Samsung Galaxy Note 3
mitrigirl02

I have not had my SIM card replaced. I'm willing to try anything at this point. Another issue that I have is that I bought my mom the same phone and she is having the same issues. She is in zip code of 28377. What do we need to do for her?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mitrigirl02,

Ahh thank you for clarifying that information, the SIM Card can be swapped out at no cost at your local VZW store location. Or it can also have the SIM Card replaced by Customer Service at no cost.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

The SIM card was replaced this evening. Hopefully I'll see some major improvements.

Thanks

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

I did get my SIM card replaced on Friday. I still have the same issues. I was told that the next step was to get a factory reset. I feel like I'm running out of options with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying to replace your SIM card, mitrigirl02. Don't give up! We can still help with any possible options. Before doing a reset, try testing out the service without a case on your phone (if you have one). There are some cases that may interfere with the phone's antenna and ability to get you the strong Verizon service we provide. If that does not clear it up or if you don't have a case, then here are the steps for the reset you mentioned: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88642/.  Please keep us posted.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

I have already had the hard reset performed on my phone. I tried using the phone with no case some time ago because my case was broken and I was waiting for a replacement. It didn't make the service any better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for already trying the reset, mitrigirl02. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to check any alternate options.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes