cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Scammed by Verizon (Note 7)

tschmalz
Novice

Does anyone else feel like they are SCAMMED by Verizon  (NOT Samsung)? I basically was tricked into signing a 2 year contract...Only to have my phone, which is the only reason I signed a contract, taken away from me. I would just keep the phone and say screw it, BUT I travel by airplane frequently!

Also,

THEY WON'T LET ME CANCEL MY CONTRACT! This is absolutely unacceptable. Definitely can't wait for the lawsuit.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Scammed by Verizon (Note 7)

Predator7
Novice

You don't have any agreement right now!!! Note 7 was officially recalled so you are automatically out of any agreement!!!!!!!!

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Your upgrade status should be returned and once the phone is returned your contract is no more. At which point you should be able to cancel.

0 Me gusta

tschmalz
Novice

Wow...i was NOT aware of that, even after talking to two different reps. Peace Verizon, I may return when a better phone is released!

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Are you on the new verizon plan? I can only speak for myself, but being on an older plan makes my bill lower, so if it were me I would buy a used device to use temporarily until a phone came out I wanted. Otherwise I'd be paying more to switch and more to switch back.

0 Me gusta

MYBLUEKIX
Miembro

If my contract is null then why does the app say my contract date is still 2 years away?

0 Me gusta