Samsung note 7
nana007sm
Enthusiast - Level 1

When can I purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 7? Is it ever coming back?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung note 7
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been scrapped. Samsung pulled the plug and won't produce any additional stock.

The company will, most likely, release a follow-up model next year.

mama23dogs
Legend

I was thinking this was a post in error or dated a month ago....

nana, where have you been honey?   Be glad you did not buy the phone.  Those who did have been very sad to have to return it.  The second recall on October 12 was followed by a flight ban and Samsung announcing this recall would not be followed by replacement note 7 devices.

The rumors are swirling.  The expectation is once Samsung figures out what went so horrible wrong it will introduce a new, re named stylus device.  Samsung galaxy pro has been one of the favorite names.

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I know I'm weird but if they found out what was really wrong with the Note 7 and sent it out for a 3rd time....I would actually buy it.

mama23dogs
Legend

I wouldn't say weird.  The phone should have been the best of the year.  It just had the one fatal flaw.  But wow, what a flaw!

samsung was required to recall the phone and after 2 fails, was not chancing a 3rd. 

I think the future Samsung phone's will be beyond fabulous and well tested. 

Hang in till next year.

nana007sm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased the Note 7 the first time, ordered the fixed ones but then after they said they were defective as well, I was not happy. If they finally figure it out I am planning on purchasing the third edition. I fell in love with the phone that's why I'm asking when it'll be back. Thanks for all your feedback! Hopefully they fix the problem soon!