Samsung Note call issues
seanpsills2
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I try to call a Verizon number I get the call cannot be completed message.  When others try to call me they get the same message.  If you turn around and place the call again it goes through.   Any ideas?  This is super frustrating and I am new to Verizon.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note call issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to see you have issues with your calling. When did this start? What's the make and model of your phone? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
seanpsills2
Enthusiast - Level 2

It started about the time I activated.  Maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago.  It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 I believe.  It's when people call me or I them. They are on the Verizon network as well.  Call cannot be completed as dialed. Announcement 4.  I have checked the numbers in my contacts to make sure that they are programmed correctly.  I was using this phone for 2 years and it was great.  I switched to a different phone for maybe 30 days and came back to this one.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

seanpsills2, thanks for sharing those details. I want to get some additional information. Is this occurring with every call or only specific numbers? Since activating your Note 8 have you powered it down at all? How have your text and data services been working?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes