Samsung Note Edge Keeps Rebooting after Lollipop Update
VVBClark
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bought the Samsung Note Edge about a month ago. I was really pleased with everything. Then I applied the Lollipop update yesterday morning. Since then, my phone keeps rebooting. I removed several apps and it worked for about 1/2 day. Then I tried to click a picture on Facebook and the rebooting loop started all over again. I've uninstalled Facebook and all the remaining apps that I'd downloaded to no avail. I've removed the SD card and battery, tried replacing only the battery but it keeps rebooting. I tried wiping the cache but that did not work. If I leave it alone, it will stay at the PIN/Password screen. But once I enter my password, it start rebooting within a minute or so. Does anyone have a tried and true resolution? Thanks.

Re: Samsung Note Edge Keeps Rebooting after Lollipop Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VVBClark,

Let's get your Note Edge back to normal function. I'm here to help. We always want to avoid extreme measures if we can, but since you've already wiped the cache and the hasn't normalized then we'd want to seek the next best step. Please ensure your device is backed up via an alternate source and if so, use the software repair assistant to repair your update. The steps to do so can be found here:  http://vz.to/1UBwH3d . The repair assistant also provides a backup of your device but using the Verizon Cloud or alternate backup method is always recommended.

Keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes