Samsung Note 8, Voicemail Not Set Up message, after setting up voicemail
Handegirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a Note 8 in December. I have gone through the steps to set up my voice mail and confirmed I have a greeting recorded, but when calling in, always says This user has not set up a mailbox. How can I reset the mailbox app? I had service up until the purchase of the new phone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Samsung Note 8, Voicemail Not Set Up message, after setting up voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m truly sorry to hear your voicemail is still delivering that message to callers, Handegirl. I know how much I depend on my voicemail on a daily basis. You’ve taken some great steps to troubleshoot. Let’s take the next steps together. I’ve sent you a private message so that we can work together to get your voicemail to work.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
l0nx006
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem but my voicemail was working on my Note 8 since it was new. Now callers get the reply that my voicemail is not setup. I call to reset it and it sends me to my old recorded messages. Ugh! Losing business.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I0nx006,

We never want to be the reason for any frustration or loss of business. We want to make sure you can get all your messages. Let's get to the bottom of this issue. Are you using the Visual Voicemail application on your device? When did this start for you? Any other changes to your device, like new applications or new software?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes