Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II VERIZON logo on home button??!
Gleff49

I actually purchased the home button stickers....applied the aluminum one, it looked nice but was much to thick and not flush with the surface of the screen, plus made it more difficult to clean the screen with one swipe and would not work with the folio case.   I left it on for a few days but could not wait to return to stock. I peeled if off yesterday and am very happy with the Verizon logo now.  I use the OtterBox case now (btw) and love it !

0 Likes
SuperSamGalaxy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon, I was kicking around ideas of how you could more prominently display your logo on your devices, and I think I came up with a winner.  Check out the image below:

VerizonBranding.png

Just a little something I threw together in Photoshop.  This way, EVERYONE will know that the customer is using a Verizon phone!  Free advertising at its finest.  The customers may not like it, of course, but that has never seemed to be too high on the priority list.

You're welcome.  You can make my check out to cash.

0 Likes
Not applicable

LAME

0 Likes
djmok
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not exactly following why the complaint of a logo on the home button of the Samsung Galaxy Note II.  I mean do you hold your phone in front of peoples faces when making a call, using your apps, or even texting them?  It is visible to you and "maybe" someone who is admiring your phone.

Now let me ask you one simple question.  If you owened a business that was making $3,000 a month in a small country town, and decided to add Coffee Mugs, T-Shirts and other branded items to your store so people could buy...ok?  Still following?

Now think about the XXX amount of customers you have buying these items, taking them back home to where ever home is, and they are just spreading the word about how awesome your shop was.  People see the merchandise and want to visit your store, which then increases your profits from $3,000 to over $10,000 a month just for providing branded items for your customers to buy.  Merchandise that YOUR customers WANTED to buy....catch my drift here?

I would imagine you have bought at least 1 branded item in your lifetime, so what makes this very small branding on a home button any different?  Not to mention it can be covered up with Home Button stickers they sell all over the internet for under $15 for a pack of 5-10!

Just sayin'

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

I agree with the OP as well as others showing the same sentiment. Verizon NEVER had any class and it's definitely a classless decision to put a company logo on the home button.

Not applicable

Seriously this is something to get upset over? Once again if you are ashamed of being a Verizon customer perhaps you shouldn't be one. People get killed by bombs in the street or fertilizer plants blowing up and your upset over a friggen logo on a small button.

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

If everyone just "accepted" things because there are more "important" things to worry about, the world wouldn't move past today. Your comment just made me think of this idiot co-worker I had who claimed atomic clocks and the precise time-keeping of atomic clocks are worthless because who cares if the time on a regular clock is off by a second or two.

There was a time everyone accepted the fact the sun moved around earth, so I'm sure looking into it further probably just waste of time to some people. I'm glad someone did look into it.

0 Likes