Return Box?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Has anyone received this box yet. All I hear on here is what WE should do and how wrong we are to complain about good ole Verizon. Here we are again going through this for the second time and still no one can get this right.

Re: Return Box?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

And just for the record Don't tell me again this is not verizon's fault because I am the one who is out almost $500. til they decide how and when they will credit my account back.

tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Supposedly, allegedly, you are supposed to get a return box at the address of record from when your new/exchanged order is processed.  Verizon is supposed to send out a text message when the box is on the way.  I am two days out from 2 weeks and still haven't gotten the text message. My last contact with a rep indicated if the box doesn't arrive within the two week timeframe, to call back to CS and request a new box be sent.

All fees, taxes and incentive credits will be credited to the account within 1-2 billing cycles.  Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment...supposedly, allegedly, but no timeline was given there.  I know from some other posts that some people have already gotten their refunds.

MERSHE25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I exercised my upgrade option and received my new phone yesterday, but there is no box to return the Note 7 or mention of it at all. I placed the upgrade order over the phone Saturday (it was not shipped overnight as promised, it was FedEx 2 Day, yet another disappointment) and the representative never said anything about a box. He told me the best thing to do is take it to a Verizon store?

arun84h
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my new Pixel XL today but there was no mention of a return box or any instructions as to how I should return my old Note 7.  Can we at least get a response to confirm that the boxes will be sent out in the future?

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

No response from Verizon yet on sending out the boxes but you can bet someone will tell you how wrong you are to be keeping the phone that is going to set your house on fire 

Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

After hearing different answers from Verizon regarding the return box, I went right to the source and called Samsung. The rep said they are in the process of sending out the boxes and to please remain patient and we should have them within a week.

Also it seems Verizon is refunding the money before those devices are returned. I received an email from them yesterday stating my refund has been processed and it referenced my order # for Note 7 #2 which is the device that I'm waiting for the box to return.

I returned Note 7 #1 a few weeks ago and that was finally refunded to me on my credit card earlier this week.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

It's not Verizon's fault. They didn't make the phone.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

They may not have made the phone but they are the ones that made the rules about my MONEY!!

rgang50
Contributor - Level 1

Agreed!! They did not make the phone but they were extremely quick to charge me upfront for the replacement phone (S7E). You guessed correctly - they charged me upgrade fee, sales tax, all upfront. Else their accounting/order processing screen does not work. Sweet!

They also tell me to return the Note 7 in a box I am supposed to receive with instructions. If I fail to do so I will be charged the full price for the Note 7. The threat is ominous - $900-odd for a beautiful banned item.

Then SILENCE!!!! No box, no updated status. Just be patient. This one way patience is getting to be very tiresome. So I join in with my fellow Note 7 buyers and vent.

Verizon please update the forum notice board regarding the 'Return Box".