Paying for a new phone, only getting defective ones
givernotataker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought a new phone ($1000+, Samsung Galaxy Note 9) only 2 months ago.  The original, new phone, was defective and I had no problem getting a replacement.  The replacement was defective.  Again, got a replacement.  That replacement is defective.  Customer service has been great, very friendly, and surprised that I keep getting refurbished defective phones, yet not one person has offered me a new phone (like the one I'm PAYING for), or any discount towards my payment of the NEW PHONE I'm paying for.  Unbelievable.  I'm about to receive my 4th phone in 2 months.  I DO NOT recommend the Note 9.  I have always loved the Note before this model.  Of course, I cannot upgrade to a new phone without paying the $915 I owe on the NEW PHONE I DON'T HAVE.  If anybody has any suggestions on who to contact for any compensation or discount for this incredible hassle and waste of money, I would appreciate it.  I only get the "call customer service" which I've done several times now.  I have also contacted Samsung which turned me back around to Verizon.  TIA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paying for a new phone, only getting defective ones
TheMeatball
Enthusiast - Level 2

your next step may be to blow uo pn their social media accounts like twitter.  Companies are typically much faster to respond to an angry customer on social media, simply because its public and can get picked up by the media/others and snow ball into something really ugly really fast.

bearone21
Legend

did you buy from verizon or a vendor?

0 Likes
givernotataker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the phone from Verizon.

0 Likes