Numbers not working during a call/WiFi connectivity is weak
leapfrogii

Hi there. I have had a black Note 3 since October and up until recently it has been perfect. Ever since the 4.3 update I lose connectivity on wi-fi @ home and on the road, saying that my signal is weak. My laptops and such are connected no problem and after trying to make it connect a few times, it will connect until I leave and then it when it tries to reconnect, same issue. My second issue is when dialing into a conference call for example. obviously the numbers work to dial, but once I am on the call and need to enter a passcode, it wont recognize the numbers. I restart the device and then it is fine. Is anyone else having these problems?

pc

0 Likes
Re: Numbers not working during a call.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your phone working the way it did before, leapfrogii. I believe we can take care of both the troubles you've described with a few easy steps. Please check both these settings:

Settings -> WiFi -> Menu -> Advanced -> turn 'Auto network switch' off

Settings -> WiFi -> Menu -> Advanced -> turn on the keep Wi-Fi on during sleep option

As for the numbers being recognized, try changing your DTMF Tones to long using the steps at http://vz.to/1aSTFiS.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes