Re: Note9 Pie Update - Verizon Slacking
Fashionmaverick
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have successfully update my VZW note 9 to One UI and I'm enjoying all the new features and exploring as we speak. It's so awesome!!!

0 Likes
Fashionmaverick
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info Ryan and I've successfully updated my note 9 on the network to One UI.  I'm currently in exploratory mode and playing around with all the new features of Samsung experience 10 and Android pie.   It's been so refreshing and I love it even more than I expected.   

0 Likes
Fashionmaverick
Enthusiast - Level 3

The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting upset, but I decided to wait and give it some time.  To my surprise I discovered after lunch the software update was ready to be installed.   Good luck ! 

0 Likes
Fashionmaverick
Enthusiast - Level 3

The VZW update has officially been released and I received mine a couple of hours ago.  I kept checking earlier this morning and my device was stating it was successfully updated and I was getting upset, but I decided to wait and give it some time.  To my surprise I discovered after lunch the software update was ready to be installed.   Good luck!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yana777, we always want to make sure that all of your questions are answered as quickly and concisely as possible.  We never want you feeling insulted or that we are not being honest.  Thankfully the Pie release was today.  Here is more information:

http://spr.ly/6605EXgGv

Does this help?  Thank you for all of your patience and please reach out anytime for further assistance.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
Martideleon

Hi, I've looked at this website and I'm a bit confused since there are a few different firmwares on the website. Did you install the T-Mobile or Sprint file?

0 Likes