Re: Note 9 Losing Paired Bluetooth Devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how frustrating it is to lose your Bluetooth connection to your car Cefadkins. We would like to assist with steps to get this issue resolved. Is the software on your device up to date? Are you having issues with any other wireless connections to your phone? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
somethingelse99

A lot of people seem to be having this problem, a system restore doesn't seem to fix it, and it's just more frustrating because after restoring everything and logging back into to everything you still have a problem.. I was able to eliminate the issue completely by following the directions and using the repair tool on this page http://spr.ly/6605E5Vc7.  I hope it helps

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated, let's get to the bottom of the Bluetooth pairing issue you are experiencing. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
bensalemphoto

I'm having the same issues keeps auto deleting all my devices. Its even worse for me because my Galaxy watch has to be FDRed EVERY time to repair it.  Not happy at all. 

0 Likes
MikeGuy1981
Enthusiast - Level 1

my note 9 is losing paired blutooth devices upon restart too. really anoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bensalemphoto, I rely heavily on my phone for Bluetooth devices and my smartwatch as well. We are here to work towards a resolution. We have received reports that using the Software Repair Assistant will resolve the issue. Please click on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/ for the steps. Does this help?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
Adamljohnson86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Repair tool does not repair the broken bluetooth stack on the OTA. Developer verified. 

0 Likes
Adamljohnson86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Love you yall have a very talented set of hands being offered up but you choose for over two weeks to respond to my post. Watch how they never responded to my well trained voice and offer. Before your next phone purchase we all are no longer bound by the contract.

0 Likes
wizard77545

My device is losing it bluetooth pairings as well when I restart my phone.  This is extremly aggravating.

0 Likes
chrito1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent several days with Verizon support attempting to resolve this issue as well. We reset the network settings and even went as far as factory resetting the phone but the issue persisted. I don't think it's Verizon's fault as you see the same issue with other carriers in the US right now. Might be an issue on Samsung's side.

0 Likes