Note 8 won't Video Call
acbernard

My husband and I both have Note 8's, since the last software update neither of us have video calling capability. We have tried every thing from all troubleshooting suggestions, went to Verizon they couldn't figure it out, even went as far as factory resetting my note 8, after the reset before I restored from last back up I tried video calling with a friend who is able to video call with their note 9's. Still with the same message that I want to stay on audio calling. Both mine and my husband's phones do have the video camera icon option but once selected it reverts back to regular audio calling. Is there a fix for this or will there be another software update to fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 8 won't Video Call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have full device functionality. Are you able to video call of Facebook?

DillonY_VZW

0 Likes
Johanns

I am having the same issue with the Note 9. I can video call with other apps, including facebook. What is the fix?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to use all the features from your device Johanns. When did this issue begin with your device? Also, make sure that the option for Video Calling is activated on your device, here is a link with additional steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-219028/

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes