Re: Note 7 return
ROYEVE47
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree...found that out at corporate store. HORRIBLE!!

How can we send it...it's listed as a "DANGEROUS" device

VICLAV24
Enthusiast - Level 1

no it is not.  I already returned my first Note 7, it was UPS Ground.

ROYEVE47
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did they know what you're shipping? Airlines won't allow these note 7 on flights so it's hard to believe that they are allow you to ship this phone if they are aware. Plus Verizon customer service told me (3 different ones) that they have to quarantine these phones.

AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Allow me to answer your question, ROYEVE47. Your safety is our number one priority and we encourage you to replace your Note 7 ASAP. We do not know what devices are coming to our network in the future, and the particular phone you want may not be one of them. Please replace your Note 7 at your earliest convenience as per this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response, guzzimike66. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the Note 7 recall addressed as quickly as possible. There's another option to exchange your Note 7 if you did not have an opportunity to visit a corporate Verizon store. Here's a link to have your device exchanged online, Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless
If you have any additional questions about the process then please advise as we are here to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ZWsupport

0 Likes
Cyberlocc
Enthusiast - Level 2

You did not answer the question though. The LG V20 is coming to Verizon, your CEO already stated that in September. You are the only carrier that has yet to put up the pre orders however. so can we without upgrading return our Note 7 now, and then wait for the pre orders. Or can you get the pre orders out so we can do the upgrade like you want us to do.

tschmalz
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's because they want you to use you "upgrade" getting an older phone and not a new one

Cyberlocc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel it, but as of yet there is no time limit. and you can pre order the pixel ATM as a replace, if they put a limit before the v20 comes I will grab a pixel then exchange in the 14 days. I am not taking last years phone for my contract that I used on a new phone.

tschmalz
Enthusiast - Level 3

No doubt....that's pretty much what I plan on doing at this point

lindamcd
Contributor - Level 1

ChaChing...restocking fees! They'll get you!

0 Likes