Note 7 for iphone 7 plus
BRAGRU39
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I am on my 2nd note 7 now and I am told to turn it in. I go to the Verizon store to do so and the only comparable phone really was the iPhone 7 plus which is 45 days to ship. I ask what do I do in the mean time as I have no other phone. The professional working at Verizon tells me to just use my note 7 "at my own risk" until the iPhone is available. Really?  Nice customer service. Also he tells me I will have to transfer my data from my note 7 to the new iPhone as they are not allowed to plug anything into the note for safety reasons!  Really!   Why not put all the note customers at the top of the iphone ship list?  And offer to assist in the tranferring of data?   It would be better to catch fire at the Verizon store than on my night stand at night

Re: Note 7 for iphone 7 plus
SOONERMITZI
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat.......I called the local Verizon store to see if they had any of the phones I was looking to change to.  When I would ask if they had any Galaxy 7 edge's in stock they said "no" and just sat there.  When I asked about the next phone I was inquiring about, I got another "no", and more silence.  Thanks, buddy.  Anyhoo, I am hoping that with this Note 7 fiasco that they might amp up filling iphone 7 plus orders.  Wonder if that has actually happened?

0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

BRAGRU39,

The entire Samsung recall has certainly been an upsetting for so many. This is truly not the experience we wanted for any of our customers. I’m very sorry that there have been so many issues. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

SOONERMITZI,

We don’t want for you to feel that we aren’t trying to help you. I apologize that the phones you are interested are not in stock. Were you interested in upgrading to the iPhone 7 plus? If so, what color & gigabyte model? Do you have questions about any other phone?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Basildb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't decide on a comparable phone either. I am interested in the iPhone 7 plus as well but I can't be without a phone until the ship date and I have no backup phones. I have been on Verizon's website for days trying to find a phone I want and I just can't seem to find one I like besides the iPhone 7 plus. This whole ordeal since the initial recall has just gave me such a headache, it's why I've been looking at iphones.

MERSHE25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same situation here.. I'm resigned to choosing the IPHONE 7+ mostly to keep the annual upgrade option, but not having a phone until it finally ships is totally unacceptable. Can someone from Verizon please confirm that we will be able to at least keep our note 7s until we receive the new phone? I'm willing to take my chances until then, we have all been taking a chance from the moment we purchased this thing.

SOONERMITZI
Enthusiast - Level 1

Most have been told to continue use at their own risk........i did get a new phone picked out and ordered,  but am still wondering why we haven't heard that all these backordered phones that we have to  choose from aren't going to be stepping up filling the orders faster!

0 Likes
SOONERMITZI
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did get your message,  but had already spoken with someone and gotten an iPhone 7 plus ordered.  I sincerely hope there is a strong effort to get backordered phones like the iPhones and s7 edges filled faster for those of us having to choose new phones! Thank you for reaching out!

0 Likes